Thank you for attending the AHCM Conference on Thursday 16 March.
In order to improve future events we would be grateful if you could complete a quick online feedback form. It should take no more than two minutes.
To complete the form please click here.
To view the presentations from the day, please see below:
- Applying the science of human behaviour to the art of communications, Dan Berry
- What we learnt from Hospital, Michelle Dixon
- Communicating change, Antony Tiernan and Roger Davidson
- OASIS planning for communications campaigns, David Watson
- So you’ve been inspected…. communicators driving improvement, Chris Day
- A video studio in your pocket - top tips, John Venables
- Are you NHS loud and proud? Natasha Williams-Faray, Jude Tipper and Samantha Kendall