The AHCM is the primary independent network for people working in communications, public engagement and marketing for the NHS.
We’re committed to acting as a 'voice' for the many healthcare communications professionals throughout the UK.
Our aims are to:
- Promote professional, proactive communications
- Support training and professional development
- Build awareness and understanding of key health communications issues
- Influence the national communications agenda
- Represent and link members
- Share, recognise and reward good practice through the AHCM Communicating Health Awards (link to Awards)
- Explore opportunities for joint working with other like-minded organisations for the benefit of members.
We offer a range of member benefits - So why not join the AHCM today?